Friday, November 11, 2011

Concours D'Elegance

Last Sunday was the Concours D'Elegance car show in Winter Park, Florida. This is an annual event that brings in some beautiful antique cars, unique cars, and all of the rather expensive and pretigious cars. Park Avenue is shut down and the automobiles take center stage. The weather was close to perfect with only a small amount of spitting rain on and off throughout the day. This was a chance to work on some car photography. I got there early since the crowds get a little overwhelming as the day progresses. I started taking some shots with my lensbaby lens and then later switched back to my regular 18-200mm lens. With so many people it is easier to concentrate on detail shots. I also tried to get down low for more dramatic shots.
Next year I will make a note of the make of car!




No comments:

Post a Comment