Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Home Sweet Home

Just returned from a trip to visit my dad in Massachusetts. September is a beautiful time to be in New England although a little too early for fall color. The weather was spectacular. The next camera club theme is bridges so I went in search of a few bridges that were pretty close to home. The Memorial Bridge in Springfield has always been one of those things I took for granted. I have driven by countless times and never paid much attention to it. Now I am seeing it in a whole new light. Fortunately the city created a riverside park on the Springfield side of the bridge so my dad and I went down to see what kind of views we could see. Of course, I would have rather had some early morning or magic hour photos of the bridge, but you don't know if there are unsavory characters lerking in the shadows. So, I have to live with the middle of the day shots. The clouds were very favorable against the vibrant blue sky.


Memorial Bridge, Springfield, Mass
Covered bridge in Forest Park, Springfield, Mass
Infrared Photo of covered bridge
 

No comments:

Post a Comment