Thursday, September 6, 2012

Infrared, Finally!

 I
Show Home at Baldwin Park
I finally got an infrared converted camera. I decided to convert a Canon G10 point and shoot for a starter infrared camera. I don't have an extra DSLR laying around that I could convert and I decided I would not want to carry two larger cameras around. I like the size of the G10... not too big and not too small. I have only taken a couple of shots and I think I will be happy with the conversion for now. I had the conversion done at Kolari Vision. The price was lower than the other conversion services and I was a little worried that I may have made a mistake. I can't see any problems with it and the whole process from shipping there and back including the conversion was only 8 days! This weekend I hope to be out giving the camera a full test. Digital infrared is definately easier than the film days of changing bags, worrying about the heat and the processing. More images to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment