Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Hillsborough River

HDR of Rusted Truck in front of Smokehouse Restaurant on Rt. 301
Class II Rapids on Hillsborough River

 
Long Exposure 3 seconds at f/16 using a variable ND filter
I went to Tampa to participate in the World Wide Photo Walk in Ybor City lead by the Photoshop Guys, Pete Collins and Corey Barker.This photowalk was supposed to be i-phones only and the plan was to shoot lots of textures that can later be used in designs and photo montages. I used my Sony Rx-100 since I don't have an I-phone. We were also joined by RC and Brad Moore. It was a great time and we had some pizza afterwards and shared some of the images. I didn't want to drive home late so I reserved a campsite at Hillsborough River State Park. The benefit of camping is that you can get up early and have the park to yourself for photography. Normally the state parks don't open until 8 or 9 am. Usually too late for the good light. I wanted to check out the river rapids and try some long exposure shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment